Advising for current and prospective Philosophy students
We look forward to working with you during your studies and strongly recommend that you meet with an advisor at least once per semester. In addition to assisting with course selection, your Philosophy advisors are available to discuss your overall degree progress, your educational goals, and career plans.
Philosophy majors and minors (or those that want to declare) may schedule
Katy Hoepf advises all undergraduate Philosophy majors and minors, to schedule an advising appointment, click the image above or go to https://advising.gmu.edu/ssc/ to access GMU Navigate.
Instructions for scheduling:
- Enter your GMU NetID and password and select Login.
- Submit and confirm your password sharing preference before clicking on “Accept.”
- Click "Schedule your advising appointment" on the top right
- Select College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Select "Philosophy and Religious Studies"
- Select "Philosophy and Religious Studies" as the location
- Choose the day and time you would like to meet
- Add comments explaining your reason for the appointment
- Click Confirm appointment- You will receive a confirmation email and a reminder email.
If you encounter difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Katy directly by email email@example.com or phone 703-993-5639.
For more information about Mason's commitment to accessibility, please visit Accessibility@Mason.