Advising for current and prospective Philosophy students
We look forward to working with you during your studies and strongly recommend that you meet with an advisor at least once per semester. In addition to assisting with course selection, your Philosophy advisors are available to discuss your overall degree progress, your educational goals, and career plans.
Philosophy majors and minors (or those that want to declare) may schedule
Katy Hoepf advises all undergraduate Philosophy majors and minors, to schedule an advising appointment, click the image above or go to https://advising.gmu.edu/ssc/ to access GMU Navigate.
Instructions for scheduling:
- Click on the green “NavigateMason” login button or use this link: https://gmu.campus.eab.com/
- Enter your netID and password
- Submit and confirm your password sharing preference before clicking on “Accept”
- Click “Get assistance” on the top right
- Select "Meet with your success team" on the right-hand side
- Select your major advisor to see her calendar
- Choose the day and time of your appointment
- Add your reason for the appointment in the comments field, as well as any additional information you want your advisor to know.
- Include your cell number if you want a text reminder (optional)
- Click "Schedule". You will receive a confirmation as well as receive an email with details of your appointment.
If you encounter difficulties, please contact email@example.com or Katy directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 703-993-5639.