Advising for Philosophy Students
We look forward to working with you during your studies and strongly recommend that you meet with an advisor at least once per semester. In addition to assisting with course selection, your Philosophy advisors are available to discuss your overall degree progress, your educational goals, and career plans.
Philosophy majors and minors may schedule appointments with Dr. Christopher DiTeresi, Undergraduate Director. To make an appointment with Prof. DiTeresi, email email@example.com.
Appointments are also available daily with Katy Hoepf, Academic Advisor for Philosophy. To make an appointment with Katy, please follow the steps below:
- Visit https://gmu.campus.eab.com/ to access GMU SSC Campus.
- Log in using your GMU NetID and password.
- Submit and confirm your password sharing preference before clicking on "Accept."
- Click "Schedule your advising appointment" on the top right
- Select College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Select "Philosophy and Religious Studies"
- Select "Philosophy and Religious Studies" as the location
- Choose the day and time you would like to meet
- Add comments explaining your reason for the appointment
- Click Confirm appointment- You will receive a confirmation email and a reminder email.
If you encounter difficulties accessing any of the SSC campus resources, please contact Katy Hoepf (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-993-5639). For more information about Mason's commitment to accessibility, please visit Accessibility@Mason.
For questions, configuration concerns, and feedback on your SSC Campus user experience, please contact SSCHelp@gmu.edu.