The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute Scholarship is given in recognition of the department's teaching service. It is awarded to a student with a particular commitment to education.
- Samuel Martin, co-awardee with Grace Okoye
- Grace Okoye, co-awardee with Samuel Martin
- Ethan Allsup, co-winner with Kenneth King
- Kenneth King, co-winner with Ethan Allsup
This Award is presented annually to the Outstanding Graduating Senior in the Philosophy major.
- Paul Ickert, Philosophy major with minors in History and English; admitted to graduate with Honors and to the Accelerated Masters program in Philosophy.